'Low furniture' insulated cistern

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The description 'Concealed cistern' now refers to actually being built into the wall. So it seems that Geberit have concentrated on developing thinner and thinner cisterns and in consequence they are much taller than they used to be. The shorter UP200 states 820mm. So now they call the typical 800mm units 'Low Furniture'.

I dont want to use an uninsulated cistern. Still condensation off a plastic one.

Anyone seen a low height but also reliable insulated cistern?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks! I'd had a look at Imex because the basin is Imex aswell, and I could find what they call a Reduced Height unit but it's the complete metal frame wall hung gubbins rather than a screw-it-to-the-wall cistern.

It's making me have a complete rethink.

Originally the worktop was the same height from the basin area, turn 90°, and over the toilet cistern. Since it will now be a counter top basin maybe I should reduce the height of the basin worktop and increase the height of the cistern unit. A larger step will look better than a 40-60mm one.

What to do you think? I could probably make the new cistern cupboard slimmer.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back