Low pressure fault on my jaguar boiler F0

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
keep getting F0 fault on my jaguar boiler but pressure is ok if i try to charge the system it suddenly jumps to 3-4 bar have changed pressure switch but still have same problem has anyone got any idea's.

Sponsored Links
NO NO SEPARATE GAUGE BUT ONLY HAVE JUST SLIGHTLY OPEN THE FILL TAP AND PRESSURE SUDDENLY JUMPS. WHERE NORMALLY YOU WOULD HEAR THE SYSTEM FILL AND COME UP GRADUALLY.

What "pressure switch" have you changed?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Get a suitable gauge and make it into a radiator fit into the blanking plug you may need a brass bush but that is dependent on what type of gauge you buy
This will give you an accurate reading of the sealed systems water pressure

The one that is mounted on the side of the valve body for the diaphragm switch which is shown on the cut diagram for measuring the pressure

I am going to have to guess that you replaced the pressure sensor which supplies the info to get the pressure reading on the display.

In that case, did you poke the communication hole between the boiler and the sensor to ensure it was clear of blocking dirt?

In any case why did you suddenly decide to change it?

Tony

Presumably you mean the pressure sensor which has a black body and white label as shown at the bottom of your photo?

I would suggest you drain the boiler and check that the drilling is clean first.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back