LOW PRESURE IN MY SHOWER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE I HAVE JUST TILED MY SHOWER DID NOT RENEW THE SHOWER AFTERWARDS , I HAVE JUST A MANUAL SHOWER HOT AND COLD BUT NOW I BOUGHT NEW SHOWER HEAD HOSE AND SLIDER RAIL TO FIND OUT NOW THAT IT DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME PRESSURE AS MY LAST SHOWER HEAD IVE TRIED 4 DIFFERANT HEADS , UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE THROWN MY HOLD SHOWER HEAD AND HOSE AWAY I ASKED FOR THE GUY AT THE PLUMBING PLACE THAT I HAVE UPSTAIRS LOW PRESURE IM NOT SURE NOW IF HES GIVING ME HIGH PREASURE HEADS, CAN ANYONE HELP IS TO WHAT SHOWER HEAD I NEED
MIKE

Sponsored Links
don't use capitals it's classed as shouting ;)

post make and model of shower....have you tried the manufacturer ?

thank you for advice its just a manual shower all i need is to which head i should purshase the old one i have taken off was great is there any head which you can recomend by the way sorry for capitals as i am new here
mike

If you post a link to a picture (see Wiki help) then some of the guys may know who the manufacturer is....then you may be able to get the same one you took off.

Sponsored Links
would also help to know how the hot water is delivered....gravity fed, combi boiler etc...

wanleg said:
would also help to know how the hot water is delivered....gravity fed, combi boiler etc...
the shower is gravity fed if i had only new not to throw the old head away im saying gravity fed i dont have a combi just a boiler for central heating

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back