Lucky

Reaction score
Country
France
upload_2021-5-16_17-15-56.png

:rolleyes:
E1g-StQWEAA9ZKy

Sponsored Links
Israel needs to attempt to put an end to this.... on the next wave of missiles that come from Gaza.... Israel needs to say we will not retaliate....... but thuz has to stop...one more missile and we will hit you again and again....

People are dying on thd Israeli side as well... my young mates friend was attacked and avoided a stabbing in Tel Aviv last week from young Arab lads.

These rocket attacks by Palestinians are more about drawing world attention to the injustice they are suffering under Israeli occupation.
Crude rockets on their own will never defeat the Israelis.
They are hoping that their sacrifices will move world opinion to the point where real pressure will be brought to bear on governments to intervene, but if i was a Palestinian i wouldn't hold my breath waiting on that to happen.
The Israel lobby have just too much influence with the people that matter in the world for anything to change anytime soon.

Sponsored Links
But thats what you would expect in a conflict. Why cease fire, to allow your enemy to regroup, when you have the fire power to bring them to their knees. I'm not condoning them, just seeing the rationale.

But thats what you would expect in a conflict. Why cease fire, to allow your enemy to regroup, when you have the fire power to bring them to their knees. I'm not condoning them, just seeing the rationale.
That enemy are your prisoners in a strip of land turned into a prison called Gaza. There's no escape, inhuman conditions, shortage of basic necessities.
UN have been denied access to deliver humanitarian aid.
50% of dead are women and children.

A truce is not a surrender. You cant go on saying headline grabbing words like the new Hammas leader is quoted as saying and expect the other side to stop hurting you.

A truce is not a surrender. You cant go on saying headline grabbing words like the new Hammas leader is quoted as saying and expect the other side to stop hurting you.

like the Warsaw rising, the occupants of the ghetto cannot possibly defeat the might of a huge professional army.

yet, occasionally, they feel drawn to resist their gradual ethnic cleansing and destruction.

This is a great inconvenience, since it adds cost and effort to the invader in achieving their ends.

however, a small military adventure improves the popularity of Netanyahu, which had been diminishing due to corruption and maladministration charges. Thatcher and Mussolini gained popularity the same way.

Take me out back & shoot me, for I have just found myself agreeing with the Marxist revolutionary JohnD.

I read that the lastest outbreak of violence in East Jerusalem was because Arabs were being evicted for non payment of rent.
I thought it reasonable that if you don't pay your rent you should be evicted but it seems that these people who are being evicted actually own the properties they live in.

I read that the lastest outbreak of violence in East Jerusalem was because Arabs were being evicted for non payment of rent.
I thought it reasonable that if you don't pay your rent you should be evicted but it seems that these people who are being evicted actually own the properties they live in.
Just like most stories coming out, its all He said, She said stuff.

Sponsored Links
Back