LUCKY BRITS

you are surely not using the old "everyone else does it so i must too" excuse are you

And why not, you tell me why i should not?

please feel free to tell us all why you are bludging your way through life and defrauding the state and the taxpayer. i suspect its nothing more than laziness and/or stupidity

I'm afraid you got the laziness bit, well wrong, i will do ANY job, but i will not work for peanuts, which is all the local Jobcentre offers. as for the stupidity,
I may be, cause i can't get a council house for £12000 a month. because i'm white?

You are only offered peanuts because that's all your worth. I pity your children being deprived by your laziness, stupidity and lack of pride. If I had my way you'd do hard labour and be steralised.

Sponsored Links
I'm confused, is someone on here boasting that they do jack all, scronge and live in a council house, while being able to work, but wont!

I'm confused, is someone on here boasting that they do jack all, scronge and live in a council house, while being able to work, but wont!

yes that's libby lou lou a.k.a the human parasite :evil:

You are only offered peanuts because that's all your worth. I pity your children being deprived by your laziness, stupidity and lack of pride. If I had my way you'd do hard labour and be steralised.

Didn't want to use the word "peanuts", as i knew that, that statement would arise, i hoped people people could see that, obviously, not you.

Please, do not pity my (2kids) i'm showing them what not to do, they have never been deprived of anything,love, holidays(no flying, so stay in britain) they never got spends,so, they know what a pound is worth. they never went without nice clothing, without showing off,my oldest daughter refused to be head girl at school, my next just left, house captain, top prefect. Both at a school with over 1500 pupils

And they can both spell sterilised

I do understand your annoyance, but i'm a normal person,trying to get away what i can,

Learned it all off my foriegn friends.

Sponsored Links
And why not, you tell me why i should not?

you clearly have no morals, being a ***** leach on an already struggling system is nothing to be proud of. there are plankton with higher worth than you.

I'm afraid you got the laziness bit, well wrong, i will do ANY job, but i will not work for peanuts, which is all the local Jobcentre offers. as for the stupidity,
I may be, cause i can't get a council house for £12000 a month. because i'm white?

it appears i was right. stupid and too lazy to do anything about it. the fact that you are, i assume, british and take pride in ripping off your fellow countryman makes you no better than an asylum seeker.

Didn't want to use the word "peanuts", as i knew that, that statement would arise, i hoped people people could see that, obviously, not you.

Please, do not pity my (2kids) i'm showing them what not to do, they have never been deprived of anything,love, holidays(no flying, so stay in britain) they never got spends,so, they know what a pound is worth. they never went without nice clothing, without showing off,my oldest daughter refused to be head girl at school, my next just left, house captain, top prefect. Both at a school with over 1500 pupils

And they can both spell sterilised

I do understand your annoyance, but i'm a normal person,trying to get away what i can,

Learned it all off my foriegn friends.

forget all that carp about your kids, they will become leaches when they get fat and lazy like you. a normal person wouldnt lead their kids with such an example.

Back