Luminaires

DCC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Simple one...

When people post a question regarding the 120off GU50 lighting scheme they plan for their kitchen someone (often BAS) posts a link to a nice square HF fluorescent fixture perhaps 10" on a side that looks like it could be surface mounted or recessed.

I think I'd like a couple of those but I've had a look around TLC and a quick look in other places and I'm not finding them. I guess I'm looking in the wrong categories - what are they called or has anyone got a link?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
large-modunirecessed.jpg

I can't be certain, but I am pretty sure that your idea of "nice" and the OP's are incongruent.

I think he means these:

The were not the cheapest lights around though, and I don't think Mr Resistor still sell them. But there are lots of round ones about that take PL lamps, and quite a few people who sell square and rectangular LED panels.

Actually it's not a living area so all of those would be OK but the 600x600 ones are too big.

I'm thinking of ones in this sort of style (apologies for the crap phone image)

107000_106312_61254_93176578_thumb.jpg

It's about 10-12" on a side

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back