Magnet Pull Out 150mm Cupboard Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Tried searching and cannot find an answer so apologies if I missed it and this is repeated.

Please can anyone tell me if you are able to remove these metals racks from these magnet thin pull out.cupboards so you can access and clean behind proper?
I've looked over it multiple times and can't find any latches or parts that suggest it removes.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20240523_210640.jpg
    20240523_210640.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 20240523_210624.jpg
    20240523_210624.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 41
Sponsored Links
I’m fitting a Magnet kitchen myself at the moment. I don’t know if yours is the same but all my drawers are easily removed by tugging on them sharply in an upwards motion at the front when they are fully open. To refit them, you just have the runners pushed in, drop the drawer onto them, close it and it click/locks into position on the runners,

Thanks for the replies
I think the pull out slim cupboard racks are a different mechanism to the drawers.
As I know what you mean on how to lift and remove the drawers, which is easy and smooth.
Tried on the pull outs and seems resistance. So I stopped in case I break it.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Pull the unit all out until it stops.
Lift the front and it should come out easily.
Once it's all out you should be able to see the mechanism and work it out.
On some kitchens there are tabs to be pushed in to get the whole unit out.

Haha I pulled harder and success!
But now one of the two won't seem to click in to place on putting back.
Getting caught at the bottom by what looks like a white clip underneath
Doh.

Haha I pulled harder and success!
But now one of the two won't seem to click in to place on putting back.
Getting caught at the bottom by what looks like a white clip underneath
Doh.

You often need to pull the arms/runners out to then drop the female part of the draw back down.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back