Mail loses to Meghan

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
"The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, has won a high-profile privacy claim against the Mail on Sunday after the newspaper published extracts of a letter she wrote to her estranged father.

The High Court ruled on Thursday that the Mail on Sunday had breached her privacy when it published extracts of the letter written to her father Thomas Markle after her wedding to Prince Harry in 2018.

Meghan Markle sued Associated Newspapers, which publishes the Mail on Sunday, for misuse of private information and on data protection and copyright infringement grounds. She claimed that the letter disclosed her intimate thoughts and feelings which were not matters of legitimate public interest."

Sponsored Links
Good result IMO

jeez us when u cannot write a private letter to yer own father

mind u he must be a complete a hole any way he must have given it to the wail ????

Sponsored Links
Good thing too. We've now lost one prince and 2 princesses thanks to the tabloids.
Tabloids, that constantly bang on about being patriotic, will kill off the British monarchy eventually. Hypocritical ****s.

Good thing too. We've now lost one prince and 2 princesses thanks to the tabloids.
Tabloids, that constantly bang on about being patriotic, will kill off the British monarchy eventually. Hypocritical ****s.
The Wail is relentless regards its attacks on Meghan. Sweet justice has prevailed. Financial settlement to come.

But what do those that hate the Mail AND the Royal family think? :whistle:

But what do those that hate the Mail AND the Royal family think? :whistle:
Not sure I follow?

The right wing press were never going to give Harry and Meghan an easy ride - and as predicted, they have been relentless. I welcome deserved criticism of privileged folk, but the incessant lop sided attack against H & M v's that of the praise lavished on W & K, is not easy on the eye.

I have little interest in the private lives of the Royals, but am undoubtedly fascinated at some stories depicting day to day stuff. I like Princess Anne because she is a grafter. The Queen herself has put in a fair shift too. They all tend to do more good than harm.

Not sure I follow?
It was just a question. On this forum, many who hate the "daily wail" also hate the Royal Family. Just wondered who they would have preferred to win in that case. Who do they hate most?

It was just a question. On this forum, many who hate the "daily wail" also hate the Royal Family. Just wondered who they would have preferred to win in that case. Who do they hate most?
Gotcha. You'd like to see them torn between despising The Wail and agreeing with it and how they would reason with the conflict?

My main interest is the truth. I despise lies and liars.

That's a strange claim.

It's not a question.
The anti- Monachist anti -Mail suspects..You included Joan...have suddenly developed amnesia.or lieing..or pretending to be thicker than they are .I know which one is true!!..

Sponsored Links
Back