Great news!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dangee will be thrilled that the 'Lower than the Gutter' press has been called out. Our very own forum bastion of press respectability, recently posted up a somewhat dubious and rather odd attack titled 'the gutter press', attributing the Guardian to a racist attack on a tv celeb.
He couldn't however explain his post though.

But here is the genuine gutter press, having their butt kicked (twice) by our very own princess. Sweet justice.

Meghan 2-0 Gutter press. :)

Sponsored Links
4F9995C2-0234-418C-91E7-9EAD5E218600.png
7C577AB6-86A9-41BB-87FD-83AC096CE70A.png

I can post a graph too. What does it mean though? Oh yeah, people aren't buying papers much these days. Simples.

DdaAepoWsAATB07.jpg

Sponsored Links
Strange but true. If you leave my house & only turn left, within 100yds you will get your feet wet in a swamp.

Does "ANYONE" actually buy MSM anymore?

Where is the guardian on that graph? (You know,the least purchased national daily newspaper in the land)

It’s circulation must be so small it doesn’t even show. Lol.

The Wail are likely to take a financial hit, in the wake of their bad reporting of Meghan and Harry. I hope the judge sees fit to impose proportional punitive penalties.

Their persecution of those two royals is relentless. Gutter press indeed.

Apparently lower figures than another UK online paper though (No1 in the world)
Nosey, you might want to read the Guardian article I’ve just posted. It describes you to a tee!

Where is the guardian on that graph? (You know,the least purchased national daily newspaper in the land)

Under the graph for The Sun and above the Telegraph. In essence, in third position from the top.

What the graph does show is that sales of the DM have fallen less than others.
Is that because DM readers don't have access to online sources?
They don't know how to access online sources?
Refuse to consider other sources?
The reduction of regular DM readers has fallen but other readers switched to the DM?
Does that indicate a change in UK political preference?

Just asking.

Sponsored Links
Back