Main 24 HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My MAIN 24 HE Combi boiler has developed a fault. When I turned the timer switch to on the boiler tries to ignite but then the power light goes off for a couple of seconds then turns itself back on, only to do the same over and over again meaning I have no heating or hot water supply. I have turned the power switch to reset, checked the water pressure and the thermostat but nothing is changing. Any ideas? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
You dont mention the hot water?

It seems to have a fault. Possibly a PCB but could be lots of other things.

I expect you will need an engineer to diagnose!

Do you go to the Castle Balti ?

Tony

The system doesn't work when turning on just the hot water either,it just tries to start then turns itself off.

Where is the castle Balti?

Sponsored Links
Oh right, I live in nuneaton about 30 miles away, but I do recommend the Agra Palace in Nuneaton though, the Anaroshi Lamb is rather good!

I prefer the Millennium Balti there.

Their wine during the week is only £2.50 and £3.50.

The food is very good too but not massive portions like the Castle Balti where I can take some home for breakfast.

The Millennium opened a branch in Leamington with the same low wine prices but it does not seem so popular because of so much competition in the same street. When I first went there they recognised me from their branch in Nuneaton!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back