Main Eco Elite 25 boiler no CH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am having an issue with Main Eco Elite 25 boiler, I have no central heating but have hot water.

From searching the forum I understand that it's very likely to be the diverter valve and/or motor.

I confirmed that the diverter valve and motor are working fine. And the boiler control settings are fine too.

Any ideas what else it could be?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

G

Sponsored Links
Need more information, what controls do uou have ? does the CH demand light show on the boiler ? how are you testing the diverter valve ?

Salus RT510TX controls.

The light is on. Tested the motor by seeing that it works when changing the demand. And also the flow pipe is hot. And before I knew how to check I actually replaced both.

Sponsored Links
Salus RT510TX controls.

The light is on. Tested the motor by seeing that it works when changing the demand. And also the flow pipe is hot. And before I knew how to check I actually replaced both.
The salus receiver has two lights , a red and a green , are they both on when there is a demand from the salus thermostat ? Pics speak better than words, post a pic of the salus, the receiver and the boiler control panel, all with a demand for CH

Phoned the guy who last serviced the boiler.

So, turns out it was a valve that enables you to control under floor heating separately that had failed. And it could be opened manually... -.-

But thanks anyway x

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back