Main Stopcock Shared - Require Info

If that hexagonal nut in the meter chamber turns both houses off, then that meter is providing BOTH properties. Ask your neighbour to run a tap and check the meter to see if it's moving.

If it bothers you that much then it would be cheaper to pay for an internal stop cock to be fitted at your neighbours house.

That meter needs checking tho. If it is feeding both houses then I would be onto UU and kicking off big time.
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local