Main supply and earthing conductor

I have had delivered today a 80A 3ph switch fuse and cabinet for it to sit inside! Cost around £250, SWA was £300. So totalling about £550.

Hoping weather is fine tomorow to install this. I have decided to run 35m of 4c SWA with separate 16mm Earth in a duct from house to cabinet. The SWA will be glanded into the switch fuse and terminated with the 16mm Earth lugged and bolted through the banjo to the chassis of the switch fuse enclosure. I will take double insulated 25mm singles from my switch through into the DNOS cabinet with a 16mm Earth.

I will post pictures on here once done. Be nice

Sponsored Links
Forgot it was an 80A supply, but that's still a good price for cab and switchfuse. Is it a Europa switch? :eek:

I can't remember to be honest i have that much going on at the moment. Ordered from wf senate and cabinet from Yesss. I'll check in the morning

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back