main supply cable

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all ,
my main electric supply cable comes into my home through the side of the front door,before i bought the house the main cable outside was updated and because the elec company could not gain access to connect into the main fuse,anyway my problem is that cable is when i changed my front door i pulled the wire through from outside and now i have the new cable with two connectors connecting to the short lengths of old cable,because this the main cable and i want it shortened do you think i will have to pay the electric company or will they do it for free.

Sponsored Links
They will probably do it with no charge as it removes the older cables from the network

Sponsored Links
hi all ,
my main electric supply cable comes into my home through the side of the front door,before i bought the house the main cable outside was updated and because the elec company could not gain access to connect into the main fuse,anyway my problem is that cable is when i changed my front door i pulled the wire through from outside and now i have the new cable with two connectors connecting to the short lengths of old cable,because this the main cable and i want it shortened do you think i will have to pay the electric company or will they do it for free.
Could you repeat that in English please.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back