Maincor radiator manifold system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking at replacing my central heating with part underfloor and part radiators, I think I'm using a company called Maincor for my underfloor heating but I was looking in their brochure and I'm interested in using a manifold to distribute water to each individual radiator.
Has anyone come across this idea and is Maincor a quality brand?

Sponsored Links
Never heard of them, so ask for a few references.

or ask friends and neighbours if they can recommend anyone.

Micro-bore manifold system has been installed for possibly 40 odd years, and I still prefer the standard small bore systems as they are less troublesome.

I don't think it's micro-bore, I believe it uses the same pipe as the underfloor heating.
The pipe they use is 16mm MLCP.

What the hell is MLPC :confused:

Problems with using non standard pipe, is adding to the system in the future.

Sponsored Links
Sorry this is all new to me, I believe it's multi layer composite pipe or PE_RT, I think for underfloor they use PEX or this.
The idea is the manifold would be mounted next to my boiler and cylinder in the garage and I could control each radiator individually from here.

Now I know they're having a laugh.

Forget it and them.

I'm looking at replacing my central heating with part underfloor and part radiators, I think I'm using a company called Maincor....... a quality brand?
Wasn`t that a track on a Emerson Lake + Palmer LP :?:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back