Mains failure on Pyronix Enforcer v9.13

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been doing some electrical work at home which means I have to turn the power off from time to time. When I do the alarm system goes into alert and beeps very loudly. I then go to the panel and enter my pin to silence the alarm but after a few minutes the same process is repeated until I turn the power back on again. This gets very annoying if I have the power off for any length of time but my worry is that if we have a mains failure will the alarm sound every few minutes. I have had a look at the user manual, which seems to have been written for anyone other than the actual user, but it does not help. I am not sure if I am doing anything wrong or perhaps there is a problem with the system. We only moved into our new house a couple of months ago but I am finding this system somewhat challenging.

Sponsored Links
You can set the fault tone volume but you will
Need the engineer code to do this

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back