Making good end of extension

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A few years ago my neighbour had an extension built at the side of my property. When the builder came to finishing off he couldn't access the far corner because I had an old shed there that was very large and well fixed into the ground. We agreed that, as I was going to replace it soon, he would come back when it was demolished. I got rid of the shed but my neighbour didn't bother to contact the builder so eventually I put a storage unit there to cover the corner and forgot about it. Now I'm about to put a more permanent structure there and would like to finish off that corner (new owners of the extension who didn't know all this are asking if this could be done before I erect my new shed). Is this a job for a professional or shall I just offer to fill and render it myself. Not too bothered about the pebble-dash etc. as it will be hidden. How should I proceed with the job?

Attachments

• 20200823_063639.jpg
    20200823_063639.jpg
    445 KB · Views: 216
Sponsored Links
Easy DIY job to be honest, but not for you if it's not your property. Your neighbour should do it, or pay someone to do it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back