Makita Drill Keeps Sticking

It's with Makita and I received a text this evening to state that it will be returned to its loving owner tomorrow :)
I am hoping its back to its good self

Sponsored Links
Yes, it was repaired and returned within 2 days. I assume they replaced the button and it’s now working a treat again.

How much warranty do makita drills come with? I’m sure this is now 5 years old

Sponsored Links
To be honest it's what you'd hope and expect to happen when you invest in a trade quality tool. I had the same with a deWalt nailer, well out of warranty, no receipt and took it back to a local tool shop which as it happened was an authorized deWalt dealer, never any question on age, receipt or where I purchased from, just took it in and said we'll ring you when it's done, probably a day or two, two hours later they rang and said it's ready to be picked up when I'm next passing, new trigger fitted FOC. I was expecting at least a little resistance being out of warranty and no receipt but nothing, well impressed with the shop and deWalt, always had them since but that's been the only failure I've had in 15 years of using deWalt

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back