Erbauer 6kg 3 function SDS Drill

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Purchased one of these from Screwfix about three years ago (after using a cheap one for about a year and it burning out). Was very pleased with it and did not get much use until the last year where it has been used a lot.

Anyway the clutch has gone on it so it’s fine still for chasing / chiselling but nothing else.

Do clutches go on SDS drills often? Anyone had problems like these are they easy to fix if so.

I'd assume it a case of keeping it for use as a chisel and get a new one.

Got to stick some holes through soon using core drills and have heard that you can't really do this with a normal drill with a torque control really need a clutch.

Any suggestions don't mind spending more (it was £129 when I bought it but I think you can get it for £90 now) but don’t think I need to go to the Dewalt / Hitachi pro drills for £500 odd as just a heavy DIY-er.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back