Manhole problem !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
l would like to build a dwarf wall for a conservatory.The only problem is that l have a manhole about 6 foot from the external wall and slightly in from where the wall would go.How can l get around this without causing alot of work and money. l was thinking of building the wall to go up to the manhole then going inwards then in a straight line again, but working around it like that would cause problems when ordering for a conservatory would'nt it. Help please l'm struggling on this one. :(

Sponsored Links
Are you digging footings for the dwarf wall if so make sure you are not ontop of the drain runs?
Pete

Sponsored Links
Fluffster said:
Are you digging footings for the dwarf wall if so make sure you are not ontop of the drain runs?
Pete

Actually there is one manhole outside my kitchen window which is not a problem and the other manhole where l want to build the conservatory is near my dining room wall and the footings and base would cover the drain run. would this cause a problem as my concern was the manhole inline with the footings outside the dining room wall.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back