Manual for CLM1000RTa / Router/Saw/Jigsaw Table

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Picked up one of these from the local classified ads and looks fairly stable but could do with a manual as the power tools are interchangeable.

Pretty sure it wont be rocket science but the nerd in me loves an instruction manual!!!

If anyone has a scan or one that they can photocopy then please drop me a line and I can sort out postage etc.

regards

Ian

Sponsored Links
Appreciate your reply but this isn't the same router table. Some elements might be similar but I am looking for the specific manual for that model.

Is this the model?

Performance Pro Router Table 001_01.JPG

If so, what do Performance Pro (basically B&Q) have to say? The number on the router table is 0845 300 2577, although that may not be valid. I also believe that GMC Tools at one time imported the same product and that they may be able to supply a manual for their equivalent product (also called CLM1000RT)

Sponsored Links
I have been in touch with B&Q and they said as they no longer carry the model then they cannot provide a manual. I have emailed GMC from that link you provided (the one I had found previously was broken) and am awaiting a reply

Response from GMC Tools

Thank you for your enquiry. Please be advised that when our company acquired the GMC range, we reviewed both the dealers and the products being supplied. Regrettably, this is an item we no longer continued to manufacture, so we are unable to resolve your query in this instance.

Hi Ian
I have the same problem but with a few pieces missing I think. Did you manage to get a manual
Ragnor

Hi Ian
I have the same problem but with a few pieces missing I think. Did you manage to get a manual
Ragnor
Sadly not. I found neither GMC or B&Q wanting to engage in providing a manual and all the literature I found at the time online to be incomplete or unhelpful. By all means drop me a PM if you have any specific questions that I may be able to help on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back