Mason greenwood case dropped

If he is innocent, and wants to clear his name fully, the only way to do it, would be to take the accuser to court.

Let's see if that happens

Justice only got those who have thousands if not hundreds of thousands of pounds and can afford it ?

Sponsored Links
Justice only got those who have thousands if not hundreds of thousands of pounds and can afford it ?
Not really accurate in this case.

It should start as a simple counter claim, by the Police, if the claim was a wilful waste of police time and resources.

Maybe the 2 involved just want to "put it behind them" and nobody is going to win anything, but lose lots.

Not really accurate in this case.

It should start as a simple counter claim, by the Police, if the claim was a wilful waste of police time and resources.

Maybe the 2 involved just want to "put it behind them" and nobody is going to win anything, but lose lots.

So if plod don’t than one could take out a private prosecution than ?

So if plod don’t than one could take out a private prosecution than ?
I assume so, I wonder if he does.

If I had been wrongly accused and my career left in tatters I think I would spend as much as I could to clear my name. Wouldn't you?

Sponsored Links
Not seen a new thread for this, so thought I'd re open it with the new news.

So greenwood had charges dropped due to new evidence coming to light and the witnesses pulling out.

Man u carried out their own internal 6 month investigation and agreed that greenwood had done nothing wrong.

I understand that even though he is not guilty he the stigma is now there and thus for image it's best man u and greenwood part ways.

But what I'm unsure about is why people still believe he is guilty and there seems to be a number of celebs causing a storm and now asking for man u chairman to resign?

It all seems to be a bit bonkers to me, yet Johnny Depp and Kevin spacey are allowed to continue their daily business with virtually no backlash from celebs etc

Rachel Riley has accused Manchester United of "gaslighting" and "green lighting" abuse for their handling of the decision to part company with Mason Greenwood. "Right decision, horrendous statement," television presenter Riley wrote.

In explaining the lengthy process behind their decision, a Manchester United statement claimed Greenwood "did not commit the offences in respect of which he was originally charged", adding: "Based on the evidence available to us, we have concluded that the material posted online did not provide a full picture."

An open letter from chief executive Richard Arnold also said: "While we were unable to access certain evidence for reasons we respect, the evidence we did collate led us to conclude that Mason did not commit the acts he was charged with".

BBCsport

She goes on to say:
"The question before them [United] was not whether Mason Greenwood may be found guilty in a criminal, or even civil court, it was whether he's fit to wear the United badge, to be a role model to kids who look up to footballers as heroes, and have his name proudly displayed on shirts sold in the club shop," Riley wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter.

I didn't know she supported United up to now. Who made her spokesperson for a generation?

"While we were unable to access certain evidence for reasons we respect, the evidence we did collate led us to conclude that Mason did not commit the acts he was charged with".
From your post, not saying you wrote it so not a pop at you. If they admit they haven't seen ALL the evidence, how can they come to a conclusion?

From your post, not saying you wrote it so not a pop at you. If they admit they haven't seen ALL the evidence, how can they come to a conclusion?
It was copied from the BBC website:
"Based on the evidence available to us, we have concluded that the material posted online did not provide a full picture."

I assume that's all the evidence available but since he hasn't been formally charged i wonder if they simply asked members of United's ladies for their opinion and they just threw him under a bus.

The police statement released at the time of them dropping the case was pretty poor to be honest and was worded in a way to try and make it sound like they had done a thorough investigation.

The cos stated that new evidence came to light and key witnesses stepped down meaning it was not possible to secure a conviction.

It's a shame that this new "evidence" that proved his innocence to the CPS and caused the key witnesses to drop out hasn't been made public like the initial well edited video.

Last time I checked you do not need to prove your innocence.

This of course doesn't stop your MSM of choice bottom feeding.

This is interesting & hey look, written a long long time ago . . . .

Sponsored Links
Back