Mass Murder In Germany. Surprise, Surprise!

well the way I see it some in here need to get things into context or perspective

And stop tearing the a***e out of this migration/ refugee caper ffs :)

Ok noseall & JohnD what is your limit ? how many ? no limit ? million like the germans ??

Speak up & stop sitting on the fence :LOL:

Sponsored Links
How many anti-foreigner, anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim threads are too many?

I think the obsessive nutters who post them again and again and again and again have certainly passed that mark, even if is only a matter of hundreds.

The nutter who sometimes posted four a day is way over.

Wouldn't it be splendid if there were no refugees? We could then import dark coloured people as and when we need them. Just like we can import Europeans as and when we need them too.
What do we do when these people decide to breed though? Tough innit being in charge of a nation.

try & be serious ffs

if there were no refugees thousands of people would be out of work ;) same if there was no crime ;)

I could be in charge & i would not find it tough :)

How many anti-foreigner, anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim threads are too many?

I think the obsessive nutters who post them again and again and again and again have certainly passed that mark, even if is only a matter of hundreds.

The nutter who sometimes posted four a day is way over.

well considering the tV news , radio news , newspapers etc ect are full of this islamic caper every day u may want to tell them to censor it ?

forums generally reflect what is going on out in the world & in any event it gives u a "cause" does it not ;) JohnD satanding up against the racist , neo facists that infect society like a disease . The RWR's

:LOL:

any way what are your views on immigaration than ?? limits no limits Speak up ?????? and stop evading the question ;);)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
you're on the wrong thread, Roger. This is the thread where the obsessive fascists abuse Muslims.

The thread where obsessive Quitters abuse the other half of Britain's voting citizens will be somewhere else.

List the countries who let other countries dictate who they let in.

The europhiles won't give an answer to that question. Lord Bamford is happy to trade on the world market.
So he isn't tied to trading an excavator or a tele-handler for any of the dross that the despotic leaders in the eu force upon us.

Last edited:
Ok noseall & JohnD what is your limit ? how many ? no limit ? million like the germans ??

Neither will give you an answer to that. One has a vested interest in them coming here and in any case is inhibited from pouring scorn upon them as he posts his identity and the other like jeremy corbyn lives in cloud cuckoo land.

Last edited:
....the ones that you like to read, yes, because they are pandering to you and feeding your beliefs.

Here you are.

Just keep these handy and you need never buy another paper

I do not by news papers or very very rarely ;) I used to buy & rely the on the daily sport for my info , stopped taking them seriously when they printed an article that said that they had found a double decker bus parked on the moon.

Turned out to be a porkie pie :eek:

so which paper do u read than JohnD ?? were do u get your info from than ? enlighten me :LOL::LOL:

So this question that u are having trouble with than ? immigration numbers given it any thought ? ;);)

Evasion ?? :LOL:

Last edited:
personnaly I do not blame these genuine migrants or refugees leaving there countries & attempting to get to the west to achieve a better life

If I was them I would probably do the same , some of these countries they are leaving are s**t holes , it must be hell on earth if u are a woman or child

On womans hour on thursday Radio 4 there was some (brave) woman fresh out of Ahfaganistan talking about the latest atrocity carried out

A woman beheaded for going shopping alone !! just another incident that can be added to the long list of this f**** up country run by the mad mullah gangsters . khlashikov in one hand & the Ko*** in the other
safe zone.jpg

I do not by news papers or very very rarely ;) I used to buy & rely the on the daily sport for my info , stopped taking them seriously when they printed an article that said that they had found a double decker bus parked on the moon.

Turned out to be a porkie pie :eek:
You do crack me up Trans!! Funny bugger :)

Sponsored Links
Back