Mass Murder In Germany. Surprise, Surprise!

Why?
Because I point out where RWR idiots use lies, fabrication and bull s hite to reinforce their argument.
Stupid boy.

Silly boy. Your turn.
You're clearly out numbered both here and in real life.
Get over it.

Sponsored Links
It's a shame Rog thinks that I should be intimidated by numbers. Stupid boy. Get back to the safety of your Klan.

Yes we got brexit and we got trump which obviously sticks in yer craw.
Now get back to your clan. The LWR brigade.
Silly boy.

Sponsored Links
personnaly I do not blame these genuine migrants or refugees leaving there countries & attempting to get to the west to achieve a better life

If I was them I would probably do the same , some of these countries they are leaving are s**t holes , it must be hell on earth if u are a woman or child

On womans hour on thursday Radio 4 there was some (brave) woman fresh out of Ahfaganistan talking about the latest atrocity carried out

A woman beheaded for going shopping alone !! just another incident that can be added to the long list of this f**** up country run by the mad mullah gangsters . khlashikov in one hand & the Ko*** in the other

You think terrorism threats to the UK will then cease do you boyo?

Stupid boy.

cease ?? we are very very fortunate that we are an island & do not have some open walk across type land border with the rest of Europe.

Who exactly have the germans let in with the 1 million plus migrants they have taken ?? do u know ?

No neither do the Germans they have not got a scooby ?

Merkel may well have done it for the best of reasons all very noble ??

but it is /was complete & utter madness the germans & the rest of europe will pay a very heavy price in the years to come for this folly ;)

but it is /was complete & utter madness the germans & the rest of europe will pay a very heavy price in the years to come for this folly ;)
Wouldn't it be splendid if there were no refugees? We could then import dark coloured people as and when we need them. Just like we can import Europeans as and when we need them too.
What do we do when these people decide to breed though? Tough innit being in charge of a nation.

Wouldn't it be splendid if there were no refugees? We could then import dark coloured people as and when we need them. Just like we can import Europeans as and when we need them too.
What do we do when these people decide to breed though? Tough innit being in charge of a nation.

Not only can

Not only can "we import Europeans as and when we need them", "we" can't stop them from coming.

You're getting confused.

Your words - "Just like we can import Europeans". Present tense. As in, pre-Brexit.

Once out of Europe, UK can let in / refuse as UK wishes.

That's an interesting opinion.

So your ideal would to be for all non-UK citizens to need a visa before entry to UK, rather than having right of entry?

Does that include citizens or Ireland and Scotland? Or just France, Germany and the other 25?

yes it is.

And as the terms of any future agreements between rUK and the EU have not been described, your musings on what they might be are pure conjecture.

But it's interesting that you imagine a future arrangement would include the control, doubtless by visa, of any foreigners seeking to enter rUK, yet you are unwilling to discuss how your imaginings might work. Obviously, other countries would impose equivalent controls on UK citizens hoping to cross their borders.

My ideal may or may not be reflective of whatever arrangement is eventually arrived at.
And is therefore irrelevant to this discussion.

Whatever arrangement is eventually arrived at, may well be more restricted than the current system. Perhaps, significantly or even drastically so.

Sponsored Links
Back