Mass Murder In Germany. Surprise, Surprise!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Diversity enriching society, once again. How did we ever live without it? How many have to die before people wake up? How many more have to die so that liberals can salve their consciences and flaunt their bleeding hearts?

Went to the Xmas markets in Prague and two other towns in the Czech Republic earlier this month. No danger there,******** I saw none in a whole week. Remember this is Prague I'm talking about - a European capital city. None at all - and immeasurably safer for it's citizens and visitors (particularly female ones). There's no reason to flood them in, nothing to gain but all to lose. It doesn't have to happen, but the more we let it, the more we'll regret it.

The answer is simple - unless you listen to the perverted words and logic of the libertards. Maybe they'll claim it's all lies, and it was really an accident caused by the driver's inattention when reaching for his Yorkie. One will soon be along to erase these truths that scare them.

----------------------------------------
+Member warned for content
----------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Didn't our cowardly, left wing media use phrases like '84 people were killed by a truck' when describing the Nice atrocity? With the screwed up 'justice' system that we have in Europe, Scania may find themselves carrying the can for the latest result of unchecked mass immigration.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I knew that self drive vehicles would end in tears.................so long as they not ours who gives a fook. Not the leftie faggots that's for sure.

Older I get the deeper I feel for victim's of sickening things like this -- and at this time of year as well..

With the screwed up 'justice' system that we have in Europe, Scania may find themselves carrying the can for the latest result of unchecked mass immigration.
No doubt the EU will now test the truck to make sure it's emissions fall within those set by the EU.

merkel-migration-400x267.jpeg

How did we ever live without it?

Thank goodness in the old days the UK never used to suffer from terrorist attacks by "Christians"

apart from Omagh, the Tower of London, Birmingham, etc.

Sponsored Links
Back