MAX ILL-Code / WRONG CD (Galaxy Dimension with Keyprox Mk7)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon,

I've noticed that either of my Keyprox Keypads will sometimes generate ILL-CODE events when used to unset the system.
Occasionally, it will generate WRONG CD events at the same time as the ILL-CODE events.

It's been doing this for quite a while, but it doesn't affect the unsetting process and does not create an alarm activation.

I'm just wondering what causes this.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Bumping this - today I got both "WRONG CD" and "ILL-Code", which caused a "2 Alarm Activations" message on the keypad.
The use of the keyfob CANCELled too. The alarm did not go off at all.

Cheers

The log should show which device the illegal code is coming from. If it's a specific keypad, check that the diags are showing 100%. I've seen this with a faulty keypad, but it can also happen with prox readers placed near a transmitting device. Start by pulling the log.

Sponsored Links
The log should show which device the illegal code is coming from. If it's a specific keypad, check that the diags are showing 100%. I've seen this with a faulty keypad, but it can also happen with prox readers placed near a transmitting device. Start by pulling the log.
Hi GalaxyGuy, thanks for your reply.
The Illegal Code will come from which ever keypad is used. The diags show 100% to both keypads and their associated MAX.
Both keypads are not close to anything that should cause interference.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back