May your god watch over you !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A train hits a bus load of Catholic school girls and they all perish. Eventually they are all in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates past St. Peter.

St. Peter asks the first girl, "Mary, have you ever had any contact with a penis?
She giggles and shyly replies, "Well I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger.
St. Peter says, "Well, dip the tip of your finger in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."

St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, "Jennifer have you ever had any contact with a penis?
The girl is a little reluctant but replies, "Well once I fondled and stroked one."
St. Peter says, "Then dip your whole hand in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."
All of a sudden there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls, one girl is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches the front of the line St. Peter says, "Lisa! What seems to be the rush?"
The girl replies, "If I'm going to have to gargle with that Holy Water, I want to do it before Tiffany sticks her arse in it".

-0-

Sponsored Links
Comments edited out.

Again, I hope JBR will take note of who, how and why this thread deteriorated.

Sorry, mods, looks like our lines crossed. I'm more than happy for my comment to be deleted.

I suspect that Handyjack was suggesting there are different rules on censorship here, although I didn't see his post as it was presumably deleted.

As I said on a different thread, like walking on eggshells.

Sponsored Links
I suspect that Handyjack was suggesting there are different rules on censorship here, although I didn't see his post as it was presumably deleted.

Or maybe ******* has just, as good as, repeated his post which has already been deleted once.
Has the man no brains? He must have read that recently released version of "How to win friends and influence people" by Fred and Rose West.

My comment, which I edited out when ******* post was deleted, was highlighting the exploitation, by some, of any and every opportunity, using sensitive issues, to promote racism.

Now ******* has the same narow field of vision and obscure horizon as yourself.
He assumes that because there are half-a-dozen posters regularly posting in GD forum, that one or two of us must be a mod.
He, and you, appear to be totally unaware that there are probably at least a hundred other regular posters who do not bother posting in GD forum.
I suggest that both of you, clean your spec's, open your eyes, and raise you heads occasionally to peruse the landscape in more detail, instead of your normal blinkered approach.
Now if the thread has been locked or posts deleted while I've been composing my reply, my comment and any mod's action will have crossed lines. Interpret that as you will.

Or maybe ******* has just, as good as, repeated his post which has already been deleted once.
Has the man no brains? He must have read that recently released version of "How to win friends and influence people" by Fred and Rose West.

My comment, which I edited out when ******* post was deleted, was highlighting the exploitation, by some, of any and every opportunity, using sensitive issues, to promote racism.

He assumes that because there are half-a-dozen posters regularly posting in GD forum, that one or two of us must be a mod.
He, and you, appear to be totally unaware that there are probably at least a hundred other regular posters who do not bother posting in GD forum.
I suggest that both of you, clean your spec's, open your eyes, and raise you heads occasionally to peruse the landscape in more detail, instead of your normal blinkered approach.
Now if the thread has been locked or posts deleted while I've been composing my reply, my comment and any mod's action will have crossed lines. Interpret that as you will.

Where did I claim you were a mod?

Where did I claim you were a mod?
I didn't suggest that you did, but certainly JBR has had a few guesses.
In case you hadn't guessed I was responding to JBR, not to you.

However, you did suggest that I'd complained.
Do you not think that the mods are people, with opinions, views, morals and concerns of their own?
Moreover, and I've said it before, I suspect that the owners are more concerned with income streams than your prejudices. And certainly, I would have thought that income streams are seriously affected by numerous racist comments. Moreso than anti-racist comments.

Quite right. I merely suggested that if the girls were from another religion (which we can't mention) and St. Peter was a certain God (Whose name we can't mention) then the joke would have been deleted. But it was about Catholic's so that's alright then. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back