MCB/RCBO Lock off Kit

It's a basic set containing the absolute minimum for some types of circuit breaker.

It most certainly will NOT cover 'all eventualities'.
I think @333rocky333 suggested that one of the lock offs included in this kit will fit virtually any socket. I was basing my assumption on that

Sponsored Links
I think @333rocky333 suggested that one of the lock offs included in this kit will fit virtually any socket. I was basing my assumption on that
Looking at that kit
Looks like 1 lock fits the dolly bit that most uk breakers have, though I cannot vouch how good that one is and the second lock with the wirebits fits breakers that have holes either side of the dolly.
The ones shown appear to be the same as the ones on ebay sold from china, so again quality may be an issue.
Maybe worth checking the reviews and feedback.

However I do feel they should lock off a majority of the cases you as a Diyer will likely encounter., ie Mcbs.
You can get a dearer Uk kit that includes extra lock types and takes multiple padlocks, but to be fair will you ever need them.
I am sure your not intending working on larger things like Acb's and Mccb's and stuff

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back