Measles

The decline in the uptake of the Measles vaccine, stems from the time of Covid.

The Covid vaccine, it's rushed release, botched production, criminal mandating, (i could go on and on) has murdered public faith in the industry, the science (or lack off) and the entire principle of vaccination utterly.

The law of unintended consequences is a ****er.

Sponsored Links
It's the unvaccinated British people going on holiday, contracting the illness and bringing it back to UK.

Bujt of course typical right-wingers will blame the immigrants. :rolleyes:

It would be sensible to vaccinate your young family. I believe many cases are children.

Sponsored Links
It's the unvaccinated British people going on holiday, contracting the illness and bringing it back to UK.

Bujt of course typical right-wingers will blame the immigrants. :rolleyes:
Ryan air often puts on extra flights at this time of the year to holiday destinations.
Rolls eyes.

The Covid vaccine, it's rushed release, botched production, criminal mandating, (i could go on and on) has murdered public faith in the industry, the science (or lack off) and the entire principle of vaccination utterly.
Nonsense.

BILLIONS have had the vaccine. Zero drama. Hardly a whimper. You would struggle to find a more safe and successful medicine on the planet.

I'm always impressed that all 25 COVID vaccines are equally ineffective and dangerous. Despite at least four different technological principles and untold different companies working on them.

Nonsense.

BILLIONS have had the vaccine. Zero drama. Hardly a whimper. You would struggle to find a more safe and successful medicine on the planet.
That's wrong absolutely wrong and only serves to encourage the doomers

I am booked in for a jab next week ? Not covid had all that caper

Not flu either

Can’t remember what it’s for ??? Will have to check ?

Went for a routine blood test and the nurse said. Can we book you in for this jab ? I Said may as well

Sponsored Links
Back