Medion - any good

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm considering buying a medion notebook. I've been told Medion have some sort of affiliation with Dixons but not sure how true this is? Anyway, does anyone have a Medion branded pc, laptop or notebook and can advise me if i should buy one or give them a wide berth?

Sponsored Links
Andrew,
I have Medion computer hardware but not one of their computers. Never had a problem with the stuff I have.
They retail mainly through ALDI and if you have any problems you take it back to them. The only real problem with that arrangement is if yoiu have a load of folders on it and you cannot get them off.
This is their service site:
http://www.medion.co.uk/

The computers that they sell come with a good spec. for the average user. Gamers may be a little disappointed with the speed but the ones I have seen working are fine for normal use.

dave

i have a medion quad core and it is very good you could not build it for this price and my twin lads are both IT consultants and said i could not go wrong and it was a good deal and good machine, so far so good! this retails through Tesco,and it has Vista on also 1TB hdd. 3gb of ram not bad really for £499

Sponsored Links
Back