Megaflo and combi question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope someone can help ....

We have a Vailiant 282 combi boiler works great ... now our house has expanded and we will be having 1 bath and 2 showers ... If i understamd this correctly megaflow cannot work with Combi ? is thats right ?

And if so can we still get mega flow and use it simply for the 1 bath and 2 showers only ... directly for them ? would that work and which one vented or unvented ?

How many ltr capacity would u suggest to run these ... cylinder ltrs i mean ... pls help :(

Amy

Sponsored Links
thanks thats great ... so does that mean that yes I can have a megaflo and work it that way or does it still need to be connected to a boiler too ?

Sponsored Links
You can do either.

It could be a direct model with immersion heaters, or could be an indirect model plumbed into the ch circuit using zone valves to control it and the ch seperately.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back