Megaflo safety cut out - wiring to valve

Sponsored Links
Nooooo they aren't in the immersion housing - at least not the ones I've seen.
From the man you well:
Megaflowiring.jpg

Whaddaya mean green wire - afaik they're still GREY and orange!

Yes, fine thanks. Sorry I meant Grey, not green.

Last nite I managed to download the manual - there wasnt one on site - typical.

These are indirect cylinders and the immersion & thermal cut are all in one housing. looking at the book it would seem that they are separate in the direct models?

I will use a wiring centre up at the cylinders and run cable back to the programmer.

Think i'll need Perm live, neutral, DHW ON and return back to the boiler&pump (plus earth of course.

So is that right, join both greys and both oranges together so boiler still runs even if one thermal trip has gone? The valve on the cylinder that has tripped will close, of course?

TTC

Sponsored Links
No guys, thank you very much. I use the diargam for 2 port valve I think, Dan.

Now i can look forward to crawling back and forth in that bl*****y loft space all day tomorrow. Hope wasps are asleep :LOL:

TTC

I didn't miss it, it's a standard 2 port splan diagram.
The instruction manual IS on the web site so I assumed you had it.
http://www.heatraesadia.com/HS/Heat...e/36005823 Megaflo HE Issue 4.pdf?OpenElement

These are indirect cylinders and the immersion & thermal cut are all in one housing. looking at the book it would seem that they are separate in the direct models?

The Direct models don't have the Indirect connections!

the immersion & thermal cut are all in one housing
That's the WRONG ONE!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back