megga flow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
how can i increase the pressure of a megga flow system.
i havw 2.4 bars static pressure and 1.8 at 18 litres/min

Sponsored Links
You can't.

Sorry, that probably sounded insulting.

I meant that you cannot increase the pressure beyond what your cold main can deliver. You might be able to improve things if you have a constriction between the water company service valve and your property, or at the stop cock, or inside your house, but that's all you can do.

Can you explain exactly what you want to achieve?

18 litres is a pretty good dynamic flow rate at 1.8 Bar.!

Why do you think you need any more?

Tony

Sponsored Links
the customer had a 3 bar pump on the shower,and is now unhappy about tthe pressure

OK. That's enough of that.

What are the symptoms of the plumbing or central heating problem that you wish help in solving.

You can't.

Sorry, that probably sounded insulting.

I meant that you cannot increase the pressure beyond what your cold main can deliver. You might be able to improve things if you have a constriction between the water company service valve and your property, or at the stop cock, or inside your house, but that's all you can do.

He can have an accumulator and a pump to increase the pressure on the house side of a double check valve at the stop cock.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back