menvier 9751 RESET ZONE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a menvier 9751,after a false panic button alarm, code zone f1t zo8 has appeared,

can anyone advise how to reset

VOLVO

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes no change,but have found the fuse which I will remove if all else fails

And what's that going to achieve ? Apart from run your battery down and start your external bell ringing

I don't mean for ever , if I lose power for just a minute or two it may loss the foult and reset

If you do not have anything positive to say say nothing,I am looking for help

What do you think the battery is there for? It is to maintain the integrity of the system in the event of a mains fail.

and as sparky said .... "And what's that going to achieve ? Apart from run your battery down and start your external bell ringing"

You ask for help then, go off on one, instead of reading and answering questions asked by others.

I would guess that you are new to alarm systems and don't know their workings very well.

Was this a 'self install' or one by an accredited company? If the latter they will need to be called out to 'sort you out' soon.

Many members here are full time alarm engineers, sparky and I are just two of them, well, I'm off to bed, hope you don't have the 'bell' going all night, you're on that way.

Tap the side of the PAB with your knuckles or a screwdriver handle to make sure that all the works have reset properly - PABs are almost never used and can fill with dust, then the buttons don't pop out fully. Do you have the engineers code? If so (and your 9751 is fairly new), enter 199 and check the resistance of Z08. It should be about 2k2 if it "normal" (reset) and about 6k8 it it's still active.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back