Menvier TS690 keypad problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my keypad is not working due to age! I believe it’s possible to remove the cover and adjust the contacts. How can I do that safely and without causing a tamper alarm? I assume somehow I can disable the alarm. Unfortunately it appears impossible to get a replacement keypad. Is there a suitable simple replacement keypad I could purchase? Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
Ebay ….but they will be as old as yours probably ….you could clean the rubber mat and see how it goes

If I simply enter Engineers code does that stop me setting off the alarm?

Yes ….but disconnect it from the system as more than likely you will end up pressing keys when you take or put it back together …

Sponsored Links
Thanks sparkymarka. How do you suggest I disconnect it from the system? Can I do that through the Engineers code? If not, how do I disconnect it physically? I’ve never removed the cover so not sure what terminals are under there.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back