Menvier TS900 to Honeywell AG6

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'd like to install a new external alarm box for my TS900 and I've purchased the Honeywell AG6.

I'm installing a new external sounder (Honeywell AG6) to menvier TS900, I think the connections should be as follows, can somebody confirm:-

TS900 AG6
==== ====

HO- to V- = negative supply from panel 0v

HO+ to V+ = positive supply from panel 12v

TR- to TR- = negative tamper return to panel

STB- to ST- = negative 0v from panel on alarm for strobe.

TRG- to S- = negative 0v from panel on alarm for sounder

many thanks

I also understand that if second bell box fitted the TR- is fed from first bell box to HO- on second bell box and TR- from second bell box is fed to TR- on panel.

Is this also correct?

Les.

Sponsored Links
cheers mate, that's got to be one of the quickest replies I've ever had back from any forum:):)

Don't forget to set your second bell box to SCB mode, the current draw of two SABs will probably overload the panel when in alarm.

Sponsored Links
Probably, they don't make them like that anymore for sure! Although I'd be wary of bell tamper signals in alarm with the tampers in series. Might be worth sticking the second box tamper on the aux tamper via a relay.

Probably, they don't make them like that anymore for sure! Although I'd be wary of bell tamper signals in alarm with the tampers in series. Might be worth sticking the second box tamper on the aux tamper via a relay.

Yes I was thinking about having a seperate 12v 3amp feed from a PSU given that I also have two internal sounders feeding of the 1amp supply.

On a ts 900 ! Probably OK ....it's old school !
I'm also purchasing a Cooper Key-KP01 which I want to use along side the MKP1 keypads. I notice the connections are different however with the TS900 having A,B,C,D & E network connectors and the KP01 having 0v,12v A B RAS485. I know the A on KP1 is 12v and the B is 0v what what about the data bus feed, any clue?

Les.

The KP01 is for the iON panels, it's not compatible with your TS900. I have a few Networker LCD keypads if you're struggling for one, they've been removed on upgrades but perfectly serviceable.

The KP01 is for the iON panels, it's not compatible with your TS900. I have a few Networker LCD keypads if you're struggling for one, they've been removed on upgrades but perfectly serviceable.
Hi there, how much are you looking for, I'd like to get two if possible?

Les.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back