Merkel. .........the rise of the far right thanks to her idiocy

Sponsored Links
A tumultous period not of TM's making.

so in the unstable period following a referendum that was very finely balanced, TM called an election, ostensibly because she claimed that having a coalition with a Parliamentary majority wasn't enough, and she needed the country to vote for her to show that she had the backing of the country, to strengthen her hand in her negotiations for resignation from the EU...

And the country didn't back her; she lost her majority, and has a weaker hand.

Added to which, her cabinet, her government, her party and the country have lost faith in her and want to see her go.

????? a very difficult period not of TM's making ??????

so in the unstable period following a referendum that was very finely balanced, TM called an election, ostensibly because she claimed that having a coalition with a Parliamentary majority wasn't enough, and she needed the country to vote for her to show that she had the backing of the country, to strengthen her hand in her negotiations for resignation from the EU...

And the country didn't back her; she lost her majority, and has a weaker hand.

Added to which, her cabinet, her government, her party and the country have lost faith in her and want to see her go.

????? a very difficult period not of TM's making ??????

Your error is that you are arguing with facts.

Sponsored Links
I'm also arguing with a numbskull. Nothing will shift roger from his beliefs.

But I can disagree with his nonsense.

What do you do as a living? I will try answer the question for you with some of your help.

Austerity? What austerity?
Why would you need my help? You've already called me a "thick git" on here.

Last edited:
What do you do as a living? I will try answer the question for you with some of your help.
If he won't tell you, compose an answer addressed to a retired plumber who is now a BTL landlord.

If he won't tell you, compose an answer addressed to a retired plumber who is now a BTL landlord.

Or alternately, he could address it to a retired electrician, who is now a die hard labour activist with his own (Diynot) platform to promote his own brand of left wing propaganda.:D

Last edited:
Austerity? What austerity?
Why would you need my help? You've already called me a "thick git" on here.

Precisely.

It's why I am trying to help you answer the question in regarding Austerity. So what do you do?

No doubt. Probably the best prime minister ever in a very difficult period. Again and again her opponents have predicted her downfall but yet she remains.
With back stabbing tories, remoaners and her enemies in labour she remains steadfast and resolute.
You could have a point, compared to the alternatives i.e. serial liar Boris Johnson or Muggs Rees who should be in a museum never mind parliament TM is okay.

Austerity = Hood Robin policy

take from the poor and give to the rich ??? may be ??

Austerity = Hood Robin policy

take from the poor and give to the rich ??? may be ??

TranSam you're having far far too much fun in here get back to the hallowed halls of the cc secret club !!!

Sponsored Links
Back