Merry Christmas Eve Everybody.

Sponsored Links
Seasons greetings to one and all Merry Xmas, Happy New Year. As I saw in my local outpatients dept `tother day "Merry Xmas and a Healthy New Year" to one and all.
:giggle::LOL::D:)
I don’t believe it. You can't mention Christmas if you’re in the NHS - it’s a dirty word. Other religions can be mentioned though. Mrs Mottie has, as per usual along with all in her office, told them where they can shove their 'Winter' party that’s being held, yet again, midweek in January. They have been telling them for years that if they ever decide to have a Christmas party in December, they'll all be there but they may just as well be talking to the wall.

I don’t believe it. You can't mention Christmas if you’re in the NHS - it’s a dirty word. Other religions can be mentioned though. Mrs Mottie has, as per usual along with all in her office, told them where they can shove their 'Winter' party that’s being held, yet again, midweek in January. They have been telling them for years that if they ever decide to have a Christmas party in December, they'll all be there but they may just as well be talking to the wall.
Strangely I'm finding that many are asking for the parties to be after Christmas and hence a new year party or such as it's simply too busy before.

I've been running a quiz for my local Church charities for years, initially attempting early to mid December but due to the general preference it has always been late January.

Anyway I wish everyone
all contributors and visitors
a very happy Christmas
and a brilliant new year

I remember many years ago on a fire station seeing merry Christmas to all our customers. Not sure so merry if a customer of the fire service?

But it is the thought that counts, (or was it tobacco), but yes merry Christmas to all.

Sponsored Links
IMG_3655.jpeg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back