DIYnot

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
holly.gif
MERRY CHRISTMAS
holly.gif

Wishing you all the very best this Christmas.

Thank you all for your vibrant contributions that make the forum so great, despite the occasional difference of opinion it is a wonderful community :D

Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2017!

Sponsored Links
Thanks!

I thought "Seasons Greetings" was the alternative to saying "Merry Christmas" to those who (might not) celebrate Christmas.

Yes, it is a wonderful community. I think DoO adds to the community rather than detracting.

Anyway, that's enough from me!

SG & HNY to all!

I don't know anybody who is not celebrating Christmas, and if you are not you must be potty! Oh I know its gone 3am, I have just loaded my oven with some roast potatoes and turnips and what not, no meat for me sadly, I spared a turkey, and yes its odd time but there you have it, Merry Christmas and about time too.

Best wishes to everyone. No meat and dairy for me either. Loaded my kitchen with nuts and nut butter, vegetables, fruits, maple syrup, various lentil and tofu products to with homemade fresh bread.

Sponsored Links
I cooked my Christmas dinner, started at 2.30am, finished cooking 3.30, beautiful roast potatoes, turnips, carrots and sprouts, admittedly coudn't resist Bird's eye fish in batter, so that too went in the oven, by 4 am i was well stuffed and in my bed, as for drinks I had already had 2 pints when i decieded that i could do with a meal, up this morning at 11am, going to spend the rest of the day watching movies.

Back