Merry Christmas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had a great evening, went to a Nativity play at our local church, my two grandsons singing their little hearts out, along with the rest of the school kids(there's only 18 kids in the school), Caroline works at the school so was involved in the set up, it was brilliant, better than any poxy xfactor, mulled wine and sausage rolls plus a chat with the vicar(father guy) anyway its suddenly made it the start of Christmas, so Merry Christmas guys and dolls and, as always, I extend my seasonal greetings to the mods. ;)

Sponsored Links
merry christmas to you Mr P and to everyone else on the forum

(there's only 18 kids in the school),

blimey, what island do you live on? or do you live on a boat?

but seriously, good post... (and i'm an atheist) .. but any news like this is welcomed... enjoy the season !!

Sponsored Links
(there's only 18 kids in the school),

blimey, what island do you live on? or do you live on a boat?

but seriously, good post... (and i'm an atheist) .. but any news like this is welcomed... enjoy the season !!
well I live on Bryher but the Nativity was on Tresco, a crafty couple of pints in the pub before the boat home :LOL:
me too 'atheist'

Nice post Richard and a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

to everyone what ever your beliefs.

Very nice Richard. I went to see my son's Christmas Play the other day too.
Anyway...
MERRY CHRISTMAS
XmasSmilie0009.gif

AND A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR
TO YOU ALL OF YOU FROM ME AND MINE.
XmasSmilie0010.gif

snow would be nice!
just wondered, do you make your own weather down there by any chance?
here's the rest of the country snowed under and i bet you've been basking in glorius sunshine again? :evil:

and here's one for Tim (he likes sunsets!) I took a couple of days ago from my back garden.
161220092067.jpg

Is Richard aware we hate him? :D

By the way Richard, you ain't got much mowing to do in that back garden have you?

Merry Christmas everyone we're off to Florida tomorrow so I'll bid you all goodnight and enjoy :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back