Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone we're off to Florida tomorrow so I'll bid you all goodnight and enjoy :LOL:
Dont mean to put the mockers on yer holiday oomp but I heard on the news they've had to close florida due to no sunshine, parently the suns been nicked by some resident of an island down sarf ere. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Have a great day, all of you (except anyone who works for Transco)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all friends here on DIYnot,,
from Roughcaster, Youngroughcaster, and all the rest of our family. ;)

Roughcaster.

Hope all members of the forum and their families have a fantastic Christmas.

I'm going to be at home with mother, my Dad's working till 7pm and my sister till 2pm. :rolleyes: So present opening we have agreed will be at 2pm. My dad can open his presents with the grandparents/uncles/cousins on boxing day. :)

my Dad's working till 7pm and my sister till 2pm. :rolleyes: So present opening we have agreed will be at 2pm. My dad can open his presents with the grandparents/uncles/cousins on boxing day. :)
Why can't he open his presents when he gets in at 7pm...????????????
Your a cruel man..... :eek: ;)

at the risk of offending millions of non-Christian illegal imigrants in my country, i would like to wish everyone Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year, (and if us celebrating a Christian Festival upsets you then p1ss off back to where you came from, we wont miss you)

He's waiting till he sees what he gets off his Dad then nipping the sales on Boxing Day to get his Dads pressie, ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back