Merry Christmas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just heard Noddy Holders pension song on the radio, bit early I thought, but maybe not, just round the corner now.

Sponsored Links
O Lordy, not you an' all - F**k Off! :LOL:

Had our first Christmas card last week, for Zark's sake - what's wrong with y'all? - it's St. Andrew's day!

They were getting Christmas shoite out at the local garden centre....................in September :oops:

When I was living in CA, there was rule or local law, that retailers couldn't get the Christmas sh*te out until December 1st.

Sponsored Links
1701338218075.png

"It's Christmas time there's no need to be afraid"

It'll start now with Fairy Tale of New York played back to back. There is an obscure Christmas movie channel that started in September.

Blup

They were getting Christmas shoite out at the local garden centre....................in September :oops:
It's closed now, but when we had a Co-op in the village, they used to put the Christmas stuff out at the end of August.
And on January the 2nd, we would see Easter eggs.

Brenda Lee has smashed a series of US chart records as her perennial festive favourite Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree, first released in 1958, has finally reached No 1 on the Hot 100.
The 65-year gap between the song being released and hitting No 1 is by far the longest for any artist – it was previously set by Mariah Carey in 2019, when All I Want For Christmas Is You reached No 1 after 25 years. She breaks another record previously held by Carey, at 32 years, for longest span of time between an artist’s first No 1 single and most recent, and beats Cher’s record 24-year gap between two No 1 singles.

o_O

Sponsored Links
Back