message for........

M

Hello people, if a post has been posted in the wrong forum, please feel free to post that they have posted in wrong forum, but PLEASE do not reply to the question, if it is in the wrong forum.

I am going to move it soon, but us mods can not be here 24/7 so you co-operation is appreciated

thanks

L

Sponsored Links
masona said:
Like to add on to that,is it not possible to update the home page slightly so you can see where to post your topic, maybe on the left and right side section so you don't have to scroll down ?

I think most people have their screen setting on say 1024 x 768 pixels resolution and if you don't scroll down the page you cannot see plumbing/electric etc section onward.I know we should know these thing but people end up putting electric or plumbing problems in the diy section as they think that the only one they can put the topic in.Maybe a message at top for electric/plumbing problems please scroll down to bottom or whatever.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back