METER BOX KEY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know where I can get key to open my meter box on side of my house please? Actually on that note, do you know who fixes these boxes? The flimsy plastic catch on my gas box has been broken for ages and I have it wedged shut with a piece of paper. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Anyone know where I can get key to open my meter box on side of my house please? Actually on that note, do you know who fixes these boxes? The flimsy plastic catch on my gas box has been broken for ages and I have it wedged shut with a piece of paper. :rolleyes:

you can get keys from most diy sheds/stores.
It's normally the builder that fits the cabinets in or you could.
but the meter belongs to the supply authority.
As far as repairing them, I don't know, my hinges broke and just used cable ties to sort it out :

Sponsored Links
I already asked my gas supplier and they said the actual meter box isnt their responsibility-charming :eek: . Gona get to DIY shop to get my key though. :)

I already asked my gas supplier and they said the actual meter box isnt their responsibility-charming :eek: . Gona get to DIY shop to get my key though. :)

The actual box has nothing to do with them, their concern is the meter the box is yours.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back