micra will not start

Sponsored Links
I was only joking, the best way to learn is doing it yourself :LOL:

Wotan

I sorry :oops: ,it's just a get loads of ppl have jibs thinking coz am a female that a dont know what am doing still a would like to thank you for ur time and help :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think mattylad had the only possible "quick-fix solution"
yer but got a little annoyed when he said that coz if a had took the time to check the petrol pump common sense would tell him that a new if a had petrol or not lol,,,a do know a lot about cars nd apart form fear of snapping a nail am no stranger to a engine :D

While I'm glad you got it fixed (what was wrong with it?) I get annoyed when people ask questions like yours without giving the information needed to provide a better answer then get annoyed at the simplest answer.

Common sense would have suggested that you wrote more information than you did in order for someone to be able to diagnose the fault with your micra. All you said was that it turned over and it would not start.

Given that you did not say or infer otherwise, nor how familiar you were with an engine or had checked the pump, the simplest response is has it got petrol in it. It could have been syphoned off by some scroat, you could have driven home not noticing the level, parked up and it could not start because its not getting any fuel.

Fuel is a basic requirement so the first question is, has it got petrol in it.

Perhaps I should take a leaf out of BAS's book and change the batteries in my flippin crystal ball.

I chuck a question back at you, my 32" LCD tv does not work - what is wrong with it?

I think mattylad had the only possible "quick-fix solution"
yer but got a little annoyed when he said that coz if a had took the time to check the petrol pump common sense would tell him that a new if a had petrol or not lol,,,a do know a lot about cars nd apart form fear of snapping a nail am no stranger to a engine :D

While I'm glad you got it fixed (what was wrong with it?) I get annoyed when people ask questions like yours without giving the information needed to provide a better answer then get annoyed at the simplest answer.

Common sense would have suggested that you wrote more information than you did in order for someone to be able to diagnose the fault with

your micra. All you said was that it turned over and it would not start.

my answer to your tv is have you paid your electric bill or are all other electrics working lol but had you took time to read properly you would have seem that a took my battery off for 2 hrs which reset my immobiliser and then reset my key in the ignition as advised to do on anther forum'' hey'' what can a say it worked a don't know if it's a long time fix but it's still working,,,,,a had loads of help from the kind ppl on this forum and have replied to everyone including you javascript:emoticon(':confused:')

Given that you did not say or infer otherwise, nor how familiar you were with an engine or had checked the pump, the simplest response is has it got petrol in it. It could have been syphoned off by some scroat, you could have driven home not noticing the level, parked up and it could not start because its not getting any fuel.

Fuel is a basic requirement so the first question is, has it got petrol in it.

Perhaps I should take a leaf out of BAS's book and change the batteries in my flippin crystal ball.

I chuck a question back at you, my 32" LCD tv does not work - what is wrong with it?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Can't figure it out?
The ccfl backlight tubes are broken. :D

You gotta admire this Denise girl, she gives as good as she gets. ;)

I wonder if she will come round and fix my wifes micra? :D :D

I think it needs a new ignition switch, when it gets warm it wont start again no matter how she turns it. I come along and give it a good thrutching and it works lol. Nissan wanted £50+ from me for the pleasure.... methinks I'll search the bay lol

Sponsored Links
Back