Micro Genus 23/27 mffi red warning light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im renovating my place and removed some of the radiators to get behind them, I turned the water on and off a couple of times since and when i put the radiators back im getting a red warning light and it says in the manual it could be from a low pressure throughout the system and to check the pressure guage which is for the c/h so i assume my problem lies with the c/h. I have now linked the whole system, bled the highest radiator in the house and it shows 3 bar pressure but red light is still coming up after numerous amounts of turning the system off and on again. After switching it back on it water runs thru the boiler for about 20 seconds then the red light comes back on, and the reset button doesnt do anything...please can u help me..thanks

Sponsored Links
Air in the system??? Gunge in the sensor?? Pump flow switch faulty??

sould only ever be 1 - 1.5 bar and upto 2.2 when working.

Long shot - did this problem ever get resolved? I have just come across an identical problem!

Sponsored Links
Long shot - did this problem ever get resolved? I have just come across an identical problem!
Well as the origional post is 15 years old I am gusessing but reckon it might be working, it is against site rules to hi-jack an others post, so please start your own and give as much advice about your own problem and we will do what we can to assist you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back