Microbore balancing query

I do genuinely appreciate all your advice and it has helped a lot! However being my 1st post about anything I didn't realise there was a thank you button until it was pointed out. I do appreciate the pro's for sharing their knowledge!

Sponsored Links
No probs Bilco.

If you still have issues with your system after 'rule of thumb' balancing of radiators, do come back for follow up suggestions.

What needs to be established here is, where is the heat going that should be flowing through the rads. It could be going to the cylinder (so turn off the HW zone) or the bypass might be opeing to effectively allow the water to pass through (in this case the two pipes at the top of the boiler will have near equal heat but the rads will have a much greater temperature difference at the two pipes into the radvalves)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back