Microbore Radiators with twin entry valves

8 Nov 2006
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi All
I have a microbore central heating system with twin entry valves. The 10mm Piping runs into the walls and what I was hoping to do is swap out these old radiators for new one as the convert heat much better then these 21 year old rads. Problem is New Rads cannot use twin entry valves and piping has to be converted to work with flow and return pipes at different ends of the radiator. How easy is it to convert the piping from Twin entry Valves so that one pipe runs to each end of radiator. I presume the whole system needs draining to add additional piping by soldering etc so that either flow or return pipe can reach one end of the radiator. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks.
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local