Miele Dishwasher G646SC inlet drain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi hoping for a bit of light shedding on my issue Ive searched hi and low but cant find solution to this issue

Dishwasher drains and fills ok then circulates on and off for about 5 mins in total then cuts out with i/d light

Drain pump ok /circulation pump stripped and ok /pressure switch stripped cleaned and meter tested ok with pressure/ float switch ok/ level switch continuity tested ok

the only fault I can find is that with machine on there is 240V at both pressure switch terminals on PCB all the time which is obviously wrong as one should be a switched live only with pump building up the relevant pressure can someone tell me if this is a PCB fault or some other glitch

Also in diagnostic mode I have a light at 9 oclock thats all

Im about stuffed with this fault about to ring Miele £117 callout!!! thanks Francis

Sponsored Links
on rechecking the pressure switch the centre pip on' the diaphragm had become dislodged.now rebuilt and all working fine

still dont know why both terminals on the board for the above switch are 240V all the time but thats the mystery of electronics Ill leave that one for another lifetime

weve had the machine 10/11 years from new its had a lot of use and to be fair the only problem we get with it is the drain tube from the fan/drier to rinse aid compt blocks up every 4 months or so

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back