Miele NAVITRONIC T4882C tumble dryer issue

BL!

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I have a tumble dryer that has been acting a bit weird lately. Some programs runs through without issues but I've been getting the error message "TECHNICAL FAULT", "If restart is unsuccessful, call the Service Dept." some times. When the continuous buzzer starts to sound as soon as the error message is displayed I hear the drum spinning for a while longer and the drum is hot so it seems fine from that perspective but clearly something is wrong as the program is ended prematurely. I've cleaned all airways etc. (according to basic maintenance in the manual) so I know those parts should be good.

Any way of getting into a service menu or something to read possible fault codes? This unit has a big display with menus controlled through a "jog" with a button.

Any ideas of what to try/check?

TIA!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back